LeMons Tires

Andy Cheung cyc5181 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:26:53 CDT 2009

I drove my 350Z with the General Exclaim UHP at MSR Houston during the TX Z Party this year.  I was very happy with the tires.  They grip pretty well for me.  Perhaps I didn't push the car hard enough (first time doing a track event), but my tail never got out of line too much.  Prior to the track event, I've driven these tires for about 20,000 miles as my Z is my DD.  I think the only time where the tires gave up was during one of the S turns on the back of the track.  The car just slid through the S, but I was able to regain control when I exited.  That S turn was right before the long stretch at the back end of the course (we ran the track clockwise).

Andy Cheung
Houston, TX

*