race rubber for high HP, FWD cars

John A. Heer johnheer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 13:36:49 CDT 2009

Khiem:  As much as I love to autocross, this is my daily driver ... so
I hesitate dialing in too much negative camber. Frankly, I have never
checked what my alignment restrictions are in D-Stock. But I would
hate to be too skittish on my 60-mile roundtrip commute to and from
work.

Lee:  Unlike the Hankooks, the wear on the Hoosiers was not chunking.
The outside edge just wore evenly down to the cords almost all the way
around the circumference of the tire.

I guess I could always just slow down.