charging system issues: the return of

Jeff Hager submarinesammy at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 08:40:34 CDT 2009

Never anger the electrical gods.  After commenting on an electrical thread and then driving my commuter SE-R for 800 miles this weekend I go to start it on Monday for work and no power. Not even enough for the dome light.  I open the hood to find the negative battery terminal nut gone and the terminal loose.  It's OK I keep a spare terminal in a parts box in the trunk.  Off to work I go with dirty hands.

Word to the wise, never comment on this board unless you have spare parts for what you are commenting about. I'm not even going to say Transmis...

Jeff