Lightened Flywheel and New Life

Khiem Dinh spdracerut at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:11:26 CDT 2009

Yeah... call him "Shek', short for Abishek, or however you spell it.  He's a
bit of a madman behind the wheel.  His DD is a WRX.  So the red Miata, I
think white wheels.  Had the S2000 dash integrated pretty nicely.  Grant is
the other guy driving.  I think they turned 1:44.8s.  It was on some old C51
Hankooks on 6" wide civic wheels.  Apparently, the steering was giving them
fits, not a great conversion job done on it.