Lightened Flywheel and New Life

Kieran A. Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Wed Jul 22 17:53:55 CDT 2009

I was supposed to instruct one of them running in the beginner group (Shaik). Pretty funny.  Since they only had one seat, Ray and I found a Miata instructor that wasn't doing anything to do a lead-follow.  I saw the car out there later in a different run group and the M3 I was instructing could pull him down the straights and I was like wtf?  The next day at the Miata Club event there was a guy there with a v8 in his Miata.  I guess the engine that it comes with isn't good enough? ;)

kieran