Lightened Flywheel and New Life

Khiem Dinh spdracerut at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 16:02:36 CDT 2009

I had a couple friends out at Pocono recently with a Spec Miata chassis...
S2000 F20c engine!  They'd just bought the car and it had some honda civic
wheels on it.  The car has some bump steer issues too due to the positioning
of the steering rack and whatnot.  So the car is far from optimally set
up, but hard to argue with a 200whp engine in a 2100lb car.

-Khiem