Lightened Flywheel and New Life

Tim Rogers timprogers at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 11:42:26 CDT 2009

In the last year, the '93 NX has received:
- New paint on the nose and a liberal application of touch-up paint
elsewhere.
- Full set of underdrive pulleys.
- GDM headlights.
- Updated springs to 300 / 250.

Did a PDX at Road Atlanta on Sunday on street tires, passed lots of other
cars & had a blast.

Last night when I turned the key to start the car, the starter didn't turn
and the dash clock reset to 1:00...  I guess I'll look at that this weekend
but I'll take suggestions on what to look at first.  The battery has 12.7
volts.

Tim