Lightened Flywheel and New Life

Khiem Dinh spdracerut at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 10:37:52 CDT 2009

Well, I sold my car roughly a year ago.  Since then, the new owner:

Engine got over reved to about 10k.  After that, new/used engine, JWT s4
cams, GT2860RS disco potato turbo, rebuilt Konis and new springs (~100k on
the old Eibachs), new Kosei K1 wheels (hit a big rock that bent the stock
wheel), cleaned up all the dents and scratches in the paint.

Looks really good now, though I prefer the stock SE-R wheels.  Can't seem to
get those anymore.  It's pushing about 310-320whp vs 260whp when I had her.

-Khiem
formerly 96 SE-R