Lightened Flywheel and New Life

Eric Waterman eric.waterman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 09:43:48 CDT 2009

No such thing as an OBD1 B14, unless the harness was swapped.

Does washing the car count as a performance mod?  I actually de-modded my
B13 for daily driver duties.  I have been thinking about picking up a low
port motor, or just the head, and freshing up the motor so the car will last
longer.  I miss the days of a low port with high port cams, but I have
tossed around the idea of a VE swap, but 2 VE cars didn't make sense.

Eric Waterman