OEM parts

Darren Calbero DarrenC at ampartners.com
Thu Jul 2 17:23:06 CDT 2009

I contacted my local guy and found out that yes, the R12 Hose is no
longer available.  The R134 hose is however, and having recently had to
replace the high pressure hose on my '91 and converting it to R134 (w/o
replacing o-rings), this may be the best option.  You actually responded
to my question on this a few months ago and said that you had converted
your system.  Why not go with the '93 hose?

  _____