OEM parts

Larry Martin bizznzman at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 15:24:23 CDT 2009

Thanks to all that replied on the OEM parts question.  What I am needing is the high pressure A/C hose (the lower one) that runs all the way back to the firewall.  Mine blew up a few days ago with a bang sounding just like a blowout.  It seems that Nissan is no longer supplying the part (listed as 92480-B13007 on Courtesy's online parts diagrams) and a nationwide search of Nissan database shows none left.  I could get a local hydraulic supplier to make one using my existing end fittings but that entails a de/recrimping of the fittings that doesn't strike confidence in my heart.  Does anyone have one from a parting out that I might buy?

Larry Martin
'92 SE-R