15 years ago (Make that 18 years ago)

Kieran A. Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Wed May 6 15:24:03 CDT 2009

Uhhhhh, I USED to have the post saved about 3 or 4 e-mail systems ago.  The post was back in 2000 right before the Texas convention so I can help you with that.  It was never posted on the SE-R list but instead on Larry's wooden boats mailing list on his deskmedia server or whatever it was/is.  I think I might have cross-posted it to the northeast mailing list to share with friends but not sure.  I'll look around and see if I can find it but I doubt that *I* would be able to.  This might be the work for Larry himself.  I know he didn't think the post was funny at the time

kieran