Convention

Martin martin_g34 at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 17:25:33 CDT 2009

Yes and no.  Many of us have always just "lurked" on this list and are still active members of the SE-R community.

Savannah had a good turn out of SE-R's, hardly any non SE-R SR20 powered vehicles.  The interest is out there, the organization is what's lacking.

Most newbies have the attention span of a lima-bean and its hard to explain to they should joint SERCA, so that will die.  But no reason why the SE-R conventions cant keep going.

Martin