Convention

Jim Wright wrightj at apple.com
Fri May 1 13:19:08 CDT 2009

Wonder if Larry has any SR20 powered boats in his race...  ;)

Yeah, I was just giving folks a hard time about the name change,, you
know how us old guys like to complain about change, kids on the lawn,
joints aching, etc.  heh.   I think the spirit will live on though
with the new direction they're taking with NICO, it will be
interesting to see where things go from here.

Jim