Tips on changing the water pump?

Darren Calbero DarrenC at ampartners.com
Tue Apr 21 13:56:30 CDT 2009

I did change my SE-R's water pump without removing the engine, granted
I'm not sure if this was before I installed the A/C into the car.  I do
remember having to remove the entire front mount (passenger side) and
unbolting the dogbone.  I *may* have also unbolted the mount under the
firewall.  I used two jacks to gain access, one for the car and one for
the engine.  Definitely had to put the engine in an odd angle.  I fear
that this was done without the A/C though.

DC