snap, crackle, pop go my speakers

davidpertuz at mindspring.com davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 17 09:52:41 CDT 2009

Hi Ron,

I tried that when it first started getting more annoying, but the source is upstream (so to speak) of the speakers, because it is invariant whatever speaker(s) you send the sound to. Alas. I manage to get away with not doing any diagnosis because I largely only drive the car every few weeks when I make trips to MI or wherever. Then it drives me batty again if it recurs. Having to shut the radio off for long periods on a 5-hour drive is sort of dull.

David