CV Axel time...

Larry Martin bizznzman at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 13:26:52 CDT 2009

I've had very good service with Raxles, Mardi is first rate and so is the product.  they never were "reman" in the past (the outers were brand new at least, no regrinds, no funny parts.  After Mardi went over to synthetic grease in about 2001 I bought the set that is still on the car.  I don't have his current prices.  What is the price neighborhood you are finding from the parts stores?

Larry Martin
'72 SE-R