Reliable

Frank Ewald frank_ewald at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 15 18:46:58 CST 2009

My 91 NX2000 hardtop was in storage for over 12 months, obviously
including a Canadian winter. I put my good battery in and was just
planning on rolling the engine to get some fuel moving - but it fired
right up. Sadly, the body was shot on this car so it's now parted
out. It was 0 degrees on the day I parted it out - put the battery in
and it fired up immediately again. Drove it about 5 miles on snowy
streets on  4 doughnuts to the shop where we parted it - a fun drive.
I've owned it for 4 years and originally bought it as a beater with
parts for my NX1600. I couldn't afford to store it any longer nor
could I spend the money it would have need to rebuild the body. Too
bad to see it go.
Frank