Reliable

Jon turboser3006 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 11 23:11:05 CST 2009

A neighbor had a '91 850i for sale with the 6-spd manual this summer. I
was kind of looking for a toy and talking to my dad about it... dad said
he knew how I was and I would just dump a big pile of money in it. I'm
glad I listened. It helped the guy wanted almost $15k. I bought a '91
Firebird instead. Then I got a Civic Hybrid too. I spent about the same
$$ and now I have just the toy, no matter if I feel Green or Gore.

The strangest thing so far... With Nissan, it was best to get OE parts
most of the time, especially tune up stuff. With GM... I've found it is
best to run. Run away from the dealer. Fast. The aftermarket makes much
better stuff at much better price.

Jon Davis