Reliable

Raymond A. Kawski rkawski at e-rak.com
Wed Feb 11 21:05:05 CST 2009

Kieran wrote:

> I'll let Ray fill in the exact details but he didn't put all those miles on that
> car.  I think he bought it around 330k 5 or 6 years ago.

Yeah I bought it with 330K in December of 2000 and in 8 years only put 50K on it.
Having way to many cars doesn't help.    Driving it is fun but what can I say which
would you drive more?

98 Sentra SE Turbo 360whp
91 NX2000 VVL
91 Sentra SE-R
07 Maxima
08 Titan

Larry Martin wrote:

> Staggering, you must have had one heck of a commute.

The guy I bought the first car with 337K on it drove it from PA to NJ every day for work.

> I have to catch up on the "little things" that I have been letting go for the past year

Yeah I have a few things to do too.   On like everything!

RK