I think I am right but..

Mark Holden mark at mnautosport.com
Wed Feb 11 18:42:27 CST 2009

IIRC, the NX2k master cylinder has a slightly larger bore for the
front brakes, due to the increased fluid that the larger calipers use.
 Using it on a SE-R should make the pedal feel a little stiffer
(because you're going to move the same amount of fluid with less
travel).  It may also increase the front bias to the brakes if used
with the stock SE-R calipers, but I'm really not certain of that.

Mark Holden
meh710 at gmail.com