Reliable

Larry Martin bizznzman at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 14:56:43 CST 2009

I've only got half your mileage on my '92 and hope it makes it to 381,000.  Staggering, you must have had one heck of a commute.  I have to catch up on the "little things" that I have been letting go for the past year of so and that begins with warmer weather.  Congrats Ray, that really is amazing.

Larry Martin