Reliable

Raymond A. Kawski rkawski at e-rak.com
Wed Feb 11 11:38:02 CST 2009

So the battery died on my Max because of a stupid bug with the remote start that was just put in not turning the headlights off.

So I couldn't drive it this morning.   The Titan is getting the remote start put in today.  I tried to fit the battery from 98SE Turbo in the max and it didn't fit.

So I decided to just drive the 18 year old 381,000 mile SE-R because the weather was supposed to be nice.   61 right now.

Well the sucker started right up after months of winter hibernation.  Only issue was a tire low on air.

Pretty awesome that at 18 years old and 381,000 miles its rock solid reliable.

RK