Mosport International Raceway

Kieran Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Sat Jan 10 07:31:06 CST 2009

(crap, I forgot to post last night.  I looked at my schedule and I'm away
that entire weekend :(

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 07:12:05 -0500, Frank Ewald wrote

> This is MIR which is also known as the Big Track and the Grand Prix

Thanks

> Mosport also has the rinky dink track - which is still a fun,
> technical track - that is called the Driver Development Track or

Not sure if that's worth the 6 or 8 or whatever hour drive when there are
*SEVERAL* big tracks that are within that driving range.  Some I've never
even been to - VIR, BeaverRun, Nelson Ledges.  Shit, for like 2 more hours
or so I could meet a friend at Gingerman that we've been *TALKING* about
meeting up there for a year or two now.  Not knocking the driver
development; it's much like Pocono's East Course.  Just probably not worth a
HUGE drive.  At least not as much worth it as the big track

kieran