diagnosing a mystery current drain

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 22 23:07:42 CST 2008

Bad fuse indeed. Replaced it (wrong rating, but close, and it will still
tell me what I need to know - relative draws) and found the drain in the
dome lamp circuit, which also has the radio and something in the keyless
entry system. Now I know what fuse to pull when I shut the car off, and
I can track the fault down next week.

David