Steering rack

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 23 01:56:19 CDT 2008

Unless the $250 is trivial (and with nathan, I bet it isn't), I don't
see a reason to do it if the rack wasn't exhibiting any problems.
Without looking in the FSM, which is in my garage, I don't know if there
are any bench tests you can do to check the health of the rack. The
bellows are just dust covers, and I'd just replace those, check over the
rack well, and leave it.

David