Fun

BK ndskyz at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 06:28:22 CDT 2008

I've been following it some what. I find it funny that Porsche (of all the Manfu's) is the only one crying about the lap times at the Ring. For those of you who like Video games.. driving Sims. The creator of Gran Turismo (Playstation game) Has a video interview with the Driver who turned those laps at The Ring in the GTR. There is also a nice entire video of a lap in a GTR with different camera views.  VERY interesting to watch. Oh..you gotta buy the game and a PS3 to see it. LOL

Bryan