Fun

Matt Hunt mhunt at ecin.net
Wed Oct 8 17:17:36 CDT 2008

Jim Wright wrote:
> Vegas convention?  I must have missed an email, would have loved to be
> at that one...

Unfortunately this year's convention wasn't promoted well at all.
Something was posted on the SR20 Forum but not until just a few months
ago. An email was never posted to this list, either.

I'm not making it this year and have attended since 2003. Airfare from
Boston to Las Vegas was ridiculous so I decided to skip it. Having
recently sold my turbo B13 to a friend I'm in it for the great friends
I've made across the country over the years.

matt