'94 G20 Cruise Control Broken

Jon Pennington cowboydren at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 11:29:01 CDT 2008

Without warning, the cruise on my '94 G20 doesn't work anymore.  The
"arm" switch on the dash rocks and lights normally, and using the
"set" button on the steering wheel causes the gauge panel indicator to
come on, as if it was set successfully.  Letting off of the
accelerator pedal, however, proves that the system isn't working as
indicated.  I have problems with sticky buttons all over this car, but
if the "cancel" or "resume" buttons were stuck, I'd think that the
gauge panel light wouldn't work.  Hitting the cancel button with the
cruise set turns off the indicator, as expected.

Other than a broken cable or vacuum line, is there a magic link to
inspect to repair my system?

--

Why, yes, I *can* cross-thread a ketchup bottle.