B13 rear suspension re-assembly problem. Allignment all wrong. (long)

Wayne wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 8 09:03:38 CDT 2008

Ben Fenner wrote:
> Questions:
> What the hell happened?
> How did the bolts bend?
> What the hell do I do to fix the situation?
> What is the real difference between the rear parallel links, if any?
> Do I have new links, bolts, and rubber bushings in my future?

I have the Courtesy Nissan scan of the parts listing.  The front and
rear parallel links ARE DIFFERENT, and are different on GA and SR cars
(because of the disc vs drum hub, I guess.)

front	GA	55120-50Y00
front	SR	55121-50Y10
rear	GA	55121-50Y10
rear	SR	55121-50Y00

Note the front SR and rear GA link are the same.  I'd guess these three
parts all haev very slightly different lengths.  After confirming you
got the correct parts, I'd guess you have the front & rear swapped around.

   -Wayne