Wassup with se-r.net ?

George Roffe geo31 at suddenlink.net
Thu Mar 13 18:11:44 CDT 2008

mike kojima wrote:
> I think the material all belongs to the original
> writers since they were not paid to write.

Without anything in writing, all material belongs to the original
writers, if identified.  I know I have a few articles on SE-R.net and
I'd sue the bonehead's ass off if he ever tried to use my material
without permission.  Copyright always stays with the original creator
unless documentation exists where the originator passed the rights to
someone else.  It has absolutely NOTHING to do with being paid or not.

George Roffe
Turd Rex