Wassup with se-r.net ?

John A. Heer johnheer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 10:46:57 CDT 2008

This is so true, Mike. As a lawyer and also as an individual
participant in litigation (my divorce/custody battle), I am painfully
aware of how much it costs to enforce/defend legal rights. It is even
worse when one of the parties is psycho (again, I speak from personal
experience).

I am sorry to hear of the legal dispute which is costing you (and us)
so much. If I can help at all, let me know.

John Heer