Help - Chip Burner/Consult Cable

Frank Ewald frank_ewald at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 7 18:16:18 CST 2008

Hi Chris,
I'm learning quickly - it may have been Calum's laugh when I told him
I posted on this list that I was looking for someone here to sell me
or lend me this equipment - that no one is going to let it out of
their tool box! I've now got the Blatz site and the Moates site
bookmarked, have the option of building my own with the help of
Wayne's parts AND maybe someone will consider loaning me their burner
for the summer. I think the consult cable will never ever be offered!
But if you've already upgraded to Calum's realtime ECU and the burner
is gathering dust, let me know soon. Otherwise, I'll be ordering it
on Monday from Moates.
Frank

If you don't want to roll your own, you can buy them ready to go from
http://www.blazt.biz/prices/prices.php

I consider a Consult cable an essential tool in my arsenal, and
wouldn't be
caught dead without one. I haven't done the 'Timing mode rain dance' in
years.

The burner can be bought at
http://www.moates.net/product_info.php?products_id=48

Chris