Help - Chip Burner/Consult Cable

Chris Scarpulla sr20de at optonline.net
Fri Mar 7 15:30:40 CST 2008

> The quicker and probably more cost effective route:  Buy a Calum ECU
> with the optional serial port.  I think he only charges
> $150-ish.  Con:
>   only works in one car.  Pro:  you get a tuned and re-chipable ECU,
> with PC connectivity in one inexpensive package.
>
>     -Wayne

If you don't want to roll your own, you can buy them ready to go from
http://www.blazt.biz/prices/prices.php

I consider a Consult cable an essential tool in my arsenal, and wouldn't be
caught dead without one. I haven't done the 'Timing mode rain dance' in
years.

The burner can be bought at
http://www.moates.net/product_info.php?products_id=48

Chris