Help - Chip Burner/Consult Cable

Wayne wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 6 19:16:36 CST 2008

Frank Ewald wrote:
> I'd like to borrow or buy a chip burner and a Nissan Consult Cable
> (looking for used before going for new). Any chance you have one lying
> around gathering dust and you'd like to help me out with my GA project?

I bought the cable plug here:
http://atek.stores.yahoo.net/audica.html
$19.95

Fits the stock diagnostic connector perfectly, though I wish they had a
longer one.  I use it with DIY interface I built from the design at
www.zcontrol.net

BTW - if anyone wants to build one of these, I have parts i bought from
Digi-Key for 3 more units, and one of the PCBs.

   -Wayne