Gen 6 Collector Gasket?

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de at e-rak.com
Thu Feb 21 04:42:10 CST 2008

Wayne wrote:

> I liked his "Made in America" rant;  it's too bad the longevity and
> build quality of his products sucked.  I finally saw one of those
> autochrome headers that so many people were bent about.  Fawkin'
> beautiful construction!  It's a shame John didn't farm his out to the
> same Chinese shop.  He could have spent more on R&D, put more $$ in his
> pocket, produced a better product, and sold it at a more competitive price.

You mean had he out sourced production to the Chinese before they stole
his designs?

My G3 header is still working great on my 300K mile classic and G6
working great on my VVL powered NX2K.

I cringe at locating a header for my NX2K hardtop when I finally put the
motor in it.  As I've looked into building my own header using quality
parts and it's going to cost triple if not 4x times what HS charged for
the G6.

RK