Gen 6 Collector Gasket?

Wayne wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 20 19:47:46 CST 2008

Greg Amy wrote:
> Anyone have a source/application for the 4-bolt
> rectangular-ish collector gasket on the Hotshot Gen 6

Wow, I just looked on Hotshot's web site.  I had not heard that they
were closing up shop.

I liked his "Made in America" rant;  it's too bad the longevity and
build quality of his products sucked.  I finally saw one of those
autochrome headers that so many people were bent about.  Fawkin'
beautiful construction!  It's a shame John didn't farm his out to the
same Chinese shop.  He could have spent more on R&D, put more $$ in his
pocket, produced a better product, and sold it at a more competitive price.

   -Wayne