SE-R Replacement

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 16 02:26:11 CST 2008

Not sure where you're getting this info. I've driven a stock Shelby CSX
and it was decent handling, it also handled just as well after the 444HP
  injection we gave it. Car and Driver named the Omni GLHS the best
handling (by miles) FWD car of the 80s.

The Neon based SRT-4 is a perenial autocross winner.

There's a lot I don't like about these cars, but I wouldn't go so far as
to say they lack much chassis...