SE-R Replacement

Jon Pennington cowboydren at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 19:40:33 CST 2008

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Kloth, Gerald <gkloth at agnesscott.edu> wrote:

> Anyone look at the Cobalt SS?

Eww!  GM does not make durable sub-compact cars.  A buddy had one, and
the spoiler leaked water into the trunk, as did the upper seals on the
rear doors; no automatic car washes.  I'd much rather look at a 3-door
Focus, which can actually handle it's own power and is made of
materials that don't remind one of broken concrete shards.  Whatever
you do, don't buy a new one.  Let some other sucker take the 30%
drive-off depreciation and evoke the shakedown ("warranty") period.

Nissan, why haven't you given us the 3-door Versa ("Nissan Sport
Concept") yet?  180HP would be sufficient, but 220 would be better.

--

Why, yes, I *can* cross-thread a ketchup bottle.