SE-R Replacement

JaretR1 at aol.com JaretR1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 16:01:09 CST 2008

In a message dated 2/14/2008 3:21:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
johnheer at gmail.com writes:

For a  while, the Big Three seemed to be improving in quality, but I
think they  are slipping drastically in the past few years. Hell, my
Kia Sedona is rock  solid and reliable (knock on wood). I'd be very
afraid to buy an American  car these days (cept maybe a Vette).

Heh . . go to the Corvette forums and read about all the problems Vette
owners have with their cars.  Hardly trouble free.

I remember when I was autocrossing, a guy had a toyota Corolla, one of the
last rear wheel drive coupes.  His car had 150k miles on the original  engine
and this guy drove the wheels off it.  Those little engines also  redlined at
7500 RPM, but he constantly found his rev limiter.  He couldn't  break that car
as hard as he tried.

Try that in anything American!

Jaret

Awards. Go to AOL Music.