SR20 20th ?!?

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 14 15:47:58 CST 2008

I've driven a Rabbit (automatic, unfortunately) but not a GTI. I would
have been biased towards the Rabbit for mileage reasons, but  friend of
mine who who has driven both extensively said the GTI actually got
better mileage, as high as mid-30s on a a trip, and he liked it just as
much as you did. As far as the Rabbit goes, I was very impressed by it
and thought it felt like the kind of car I would buy.

David