SE-R Replacement

John A. Heer johnheer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:21:16 CST 2008

Yuck. I drive by the Lordstown plant every week and see the hundreds
of Cobalts and G5's sitting around in parking lots after production.
Sales are SLOW. I think they are typical GM POS that will MAYBE last
50K miles before the tranny blows up or something else catastrophic
happens. Same with the Neon SR4T. Lots of fun to drive for the few
brief periods between extensive repairs (maybe under warranty, maybe
not).

For a while, the Big Three seemed to be improving in quality, but I
think they are slipping drastically in the past few years. Hell, my
Kia Sedona is rock solid and reliable (knock on wood). I'd be very
afraid to buy an American car these days (cept maybe a Vette).

John