SR20 20th ?!?] (no, actually wipers)

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 14 12:50:11 CST 2008

I would think so too, but I took the switch off and tested it
(continuity testing between different terminals as given in the Hynes
manual I have) and it tested fine. The connector at the wiper motor is
full of nasty white sludge, which is what made me suspect that area the
most by far. I may try swapping out a wiper switch from one of my SE-Rs
if the connector is the same.