SR20 20th ?!?

Larry Martin bizznzman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 14 11:48:38 CST 2008

Tell me again why the Mazda3 is not the answer (not necessarily the Speed3).  Maybe with a mod or two.  Many seem to moan that we don't get the newest Euro Focus - well there it sits.  Or the GTI.  I know it's reportedly a rattletrap but it appears to a fun rattletrap. If you drove anything in the early 70's you learned to take rubber grommets and wedges of foam and track the squeaks and rattles down.  No it wasn't fun but it could be done.  Like most of you I'm keeping mine and doing it just as Jaret has done.  I did a few of the early mods but took them off and have kept it stock ever since.  Rust at the bottom of the front fenders and the original muffler looks like termites eat metal but it still works just fine. How can we ever convince Nissan to put the SR20 back in something?

Larry Martin