SR20 20th ?!?

Jason Puckett jasonjpuckett at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 10:15:52 CST 2008

Even after all these years I'm still just lurking on this list.  I have gotten some great info from ya'll over the years.  I don't remember when I joined, I bought my '93 SE-R on January 29th 1994 - last new '93 on the lot.  I still have it and still love driving it although it needs a few things fixed now....a motor mount + ES mounts installed too, desparately needs paint and it still has a wierd hesitation I can't track down.
  My Corolla is my daily driver (34mpg) but I still love slipping into those nice SE-R seats and hearing the intake growl.  Its my therapy chamber - it makes me feel better after a crappy day.  I've thought about selling it because I don't have time or $ to fix it up but I can't bear the thought of not having it to drive.
  I agree that there isn't anything in the lower price range that compares to it but I'm hopeful.  I remember seeing a tiny blurb in one of the car mags about a new, small RWD Toyota on the horizon - sort of an AE86 reincarnation.  Maybe it will be a worthy successor.