SR20 20th ?!?

Matthew Ostlund sr20ve at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 09:32:01 CST 2008

Well Geo it sounds like you should really keep an eye out for a clean
2dr B13 (1.6s are cheap) and use it as a base to resurrect your car.
Since you don't have the time and motivation to wrench on street cars
then just pay someone to do the work for you.  The first time you
hopped in, fired her up, and went honking around an on-ramp at double
the suggested limit you'd realize it was all worth it.  :)

Matt Ostlund
Pittsburgh, PA