NX2000 Exhaust

Wayne wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 5 08:19:01 CST 2008

Greg Amy wrote:
> Classics. Any insight as to what the differences are
> between the Sentra and NX? I'm planning on having to
> ...So, given that, is it still a good fit? - GA

Not a good fit.  The NX has a shorter rear body overhang, so the muffler
section is shorter.  On the OE system, the B-pipe (where'd that name
come from, anyway?) from the cat to muffler is identical on both.  The
muffler section has the same pipe up & over the control arm on both, but
the muffler itself is approx 5" shorter on the NX.

   -Wayne