rod bearing sizing on high-mileage motors

naserbytyci at yahoo.com naserbytyci at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 09:05:42 CST 2008

Hey guys I'm from southern California, and I have a 91 se-r blk' with a neo vvl swap that was done within the last 6 months that I want to sell

3 out about 7 grand into and it has new tags, paint has some issues, and the v tec controller is not hooked up, but other than that the thing runs extremly well,
I have pics I can send to who ever is interested, lots of new parts
Including rims and tires, and suspension,

Let me know,
       Danny