Fora?

James McColl sp_250 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 15:07:53 CST 2007

Once upon a time, Larry wrote:
> So, how about a wiki?

I think that's an excellent idea!

I know they're supposed to be self-editing, but I'd be willing to spend some extra time ensuring the material was written and proofed well, to make it more accessible.

I have a vested interest, I used to be a legal editor in a previous incarnation, and spelling and grammatical mistakes drive me nuts and make me distrust content.  Unless it's Kojima ... ;-P

James

P.S. Yes, I'm still here - moving into my 11th year on the mailing list!  I don't post much, but I read everything.