OT: 2009 Murano

Jon Pennington cowboydren at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 13:02:02 CST 2007

On Dec 12, 2007 3:06 AM, Darren Calbero <DarrenC at ampartners.com> wrote:

> I'm a bit bummed that Nissan isn't offering a 3rd row in the next Murano to compete with the Highlander, Rav4, Pilot, and CR-V, among others.  Overall design remains Murano but I wish they stuck closer to the previous model's tail lights.  Front end looks much better now.

That *does* suck.  It keeps the scales tipped in favor of a Chrysler
Pacifica, for nothing more than that sixth seat belt.

On Dec 12, 2007 9:08 AM, Mena Aqenenni <maqenenni at antelecom.net> wrote:

> SUV's suck! :)

The seating positions of the Altima and Maxima are totally
disproportionate to their bumper overhang.  This is Cowtown, and the
only way to defend one's self against the hordes of brain-dead drivers
in SUVs is to armor yourself with another SUV.  With my wife's driving
patterns and habits, I doubt there'd be much operating cost difference
between an sedan and a Murano, if that's what you're concerned about.
I would TOTALLY dig on a Hybrid Murano, though.  (I know you're just
kickin' turds, but I haven't had a good, juicy rationalization in a
few days...) ;)

SE-R content: My G20 is safer to blind people than hybrids; I was
nearly run over by a THS Camry because I couldn't hear it.  My G20 can
be not only heard but *identified* from over a block away!

--

Why, yes, I *can* cross-thread a ketchup bottle.